News and Articles
A Government of the Independence Party, the Reform Party and Bright Future has been formed and took office today. Eleven ministers will take seat in the Government, six from the Independence Party, three from the Reform Party and two from Bright Future.More ...
Ten ministers will take seat in the Government, five from the Progressive Party, and five from the Independence Party. Two of the current ministries, Ministry of Industries and Innovation, and Ministry of Welfare, will have two ministers each.More ...
- Northern Future Forum focuses on creative industries and public sector innovation
- Glitnir hf. creditor group submits amended proposal for stability contribution
- Nine Prime Ministers discuss creative industries and public sector innovation at Northern Future Forum in Reykjavik
- Statement by at the UN Sustainable Development Summit 2015
- Two billion ISK reserved for support to refugees and asylum seekers