News and Articles
Ten ministers will take seat in the Government, five from the Progressive Party, and five from the Independence Party. Two of the current ministries, Ministry of Industries and Innovation, and Ministry of Welfare, will have two ministers each.More ...
The Northern Future Forum this week will bring together for the fifth time the Prime Ministers of the Nordic countries, the Baltic countries and the United Kingdom to discuss future trends in northern Europe.More ...
- Glitnir hf. creditor group submits amended proposal for stability contribution
- Nine Prime Ministers discuss creative industries and public sector innovation at Northern Future Forum in Reykjavik
- Statement by at the UN Sustainable Development Summit 2015
- Two billion ISK reserved for support to refugees and asylum seekers
- Comprehensive strategy for capital account liberalisation