News and Articles
The Northern Future Forum this week will bring together for the fifth time the Prime Ministers of the Nordic countries, the Baltic countries and the United Kingdom to discuss future trends in northern Europe.More ...
A group of Glitnir hf. creditors has prepared amendments to its previous proposal, submitted by letter on 8 June 2015, concerning Glitnir's stability contribution to the State in connection with the comprehensive capital account liberalisation strategy announced that same day.More ...
- Nine Prime Ministers discuss creative industries and public sector innovation at Northern Future Forum in Reykjavik
- Statement by at the UN Sustainable Development Summit 2015
- Two billion ISK reserved for support to refugees and asylum seekers
- Comprehensive strategy for capital account liberalisation
- “Fundamental reform of the monetary system must be considered.” Says head of Iceland Parliament's Committee for Economic Affairs