News and Articles
The Government of Iceland today announces that capital controls on the country's individuals, firms, and pension funds have been lifted with effect on Tuesday. The removal of the capital controls, which stabilised the currency and economy during the country's unprecedented financial crash, represents the completion of Iceland's return to international financial markets.More ...
A Government of the Independence Party, the Reform Party and Bright Future has been formed and took office today. Eleven ministers will take seat in the Government, six from the Independence Party, three from the Reform Party and two from Bright Future.More ...
- Government of Mr. Sigurður Ingi Jóhannsson takes office
- Northern Future Forum focuses on creative industries and public sector innovation
- Glitnir hf. creditor group submits amended proposal for stability contribution
- Nine Prime Ministers discuss creative industries and public sector innovation at Northern Future Forum in Reykjavik
- Statement by at the UN Sustainable Development Summit 2015