News and Articles
Statement by Sigmundur Davíð Gunnlaugsson, Prime Minister of Iceland, 26 September 2015 at the United Nations Sustainable Development Summit 2015.More ...
- Comprehensive strategy for capital account liberalisation
- “Fundamental reform of the monetary system must be considered.” Says head of Iceland Parliament's Committee for Economic Affairs
- Improved equity and debt position of 56,000 households
- Iceland reinforces its participation in NATO
- Letter sent to the Prime Minister of Israel